iHateThisClass LLC (the Company) values the privacy of its customers above all else, and vows to
do everything in its power to keep customer information as secure as possible. It is necessary for
iHateThisClass to obtain customer information when users visit our website, subscribe to our
newsletter, engage with our social media, or place an order. The purpose of obtaining this
information is to deliver our service and improve customer experiences for our website.
What information does iHateThisClass collect?
collected through our website and not to information collected offline. In order to purchase essay or
outline writing exemplars, or to purchase the editing services provided by iHateThisClass.com (the
Website), you must agree to the following conditions by which iHateThisClass obtains, uses, and
stores personal customer data. When you (the user) visit iHateThisClass.com, you automatically
consent to certain information being logged in our system, such as your IP address, location, internet
source, browser used, device used, operating system, and other technical analytics. When users
process an order, subscribe to an optional newsletter, or engage with iHateThisClass on any social
media outlets that it may use, such as Twitter and Facebook, iHateThisClass receives customer
information including, but not limited to, a user’s name, e-mail address, mailing address, and/or
phone number. When placing an order through iHateThisClass.com, users submit payment
information through BrainTree Payments, which is a division of PayPal. Because of this, credit card
and other payment information is not stored by iHateThisClass.com. If you have any disagreements
with the presented information in this paragraph or the remainder of the document, please do not
review the site (iHateThisClass.com), engage with the site’s social media accounts, consent to
newsletters, or make orders.
Upon providing personal information in specific cases, such as signing up for a newsletter or
processing an order, the user will be asked to give an agreement to iHateThisClass LLC’s privacy
policy (this document) and its Terms and Conditions. If you, the user, do not wish to consent to the
orders, make payments, sign up for site newsletters, or engage with site social media if you do not
part of the Terms and Conditions of Service on our website, and applies to your use of Online
How does iHateThisClass use your information?
Information collected from you by iHateThisClass may be used in any or all of the following ways:
- To provide better access to the services you may have registered for an/or ordered on our
- To improve our website and services by understanding the ways in which they are being
- To help diagnose problems in our website and services;
Customizing our website and applications to provide services better suited to your needs;
- To make continuous improvements to our website based on information and feedback
received from you;
- To improve our customer service and customer support experiences we provide through
our website and customer service department so that we can provide our users the best
- To administer any types of promotions, contests, surveys, or other site features;
- To verify that your payment method is authentic, belongs to you, and you are authorized to use it;
- To speed up the login and registration process by using services such as Facebook Connect
or Google API login via Google Accounts;
- To send periodic emails to provide you with information, marketing materials, and offers
related to the Company. If you wish to stop receiving emails, send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line STOP or click unsubscribe at the bottom of
the email message. Email communications may include any or all of the following:
- A welcome email confirming your username and password;
- Communications replying to your inquiries;
- Communications providing the services you request, which may include the attachment of files relevant to your order;
- Communications regarding the management of your account;
- Service-related communications and/or announcements (including e-mail or telephone contact regarding your account and/or orders);
- Promotional emails and communications, newsletters, and offers.
How do we protect your information?
iHateThisClass utilizes fair and reasonable electronic, physical, legal, and administrative protection of
personal customer information. iHateThisClass.com receives all sensitive/payment information through
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which is then encrypted via our Payment gateway provider’s database
to be only accessible by authorized persons and/or entities, who are required to keep your
sensitive/payment information confidential. When you conduct a transaction, your private information
(credit cards, social security numbers, financial information, etc.) is not stored on our servers. For
administrative purposes, your name, address, and purchase history with our website is stored on our website
and is subject to the same privacy protection previously stated. You may be asked to provide additional
identity verification information, such as a driver’s license, to ensure you are authorized to make use of our
services and are providing authentic personal and payment information. In the event of this, your identity
verification information will be stored securely on our encrypted servers for 90 days, and will be deleted after
this time period. Please note that no protection or security system is 100% effective, and we cannot
guarantee the security of your private information beyond the Company’s diligent efforts previously stated.
Because of this, the Company disclaims any and all liability for the interception, loss or theft of, or other
unauthorized access or harm to your data. By the use of our Website, and/or any of our applications,
stated herein, and you fully assume the associate risks and hold the Company harmless in connection
Cookies are small files that a website or service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through
your Web browser if you allow that enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser
conduct our business in various ways, including:
- Identify and authenticate you on our website to provide the services you order;
- Keep track of information we receive from you in order to provide the services you order;
- Keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future;
- Keep track of your preferences or where you left off in your use of our website or website tools;
- Understand your potential or likely interests, and perform market research, so we can provide better service on our website;
- Using web beacons or “tags” to measure how you use our website and web pages, such as which links you click. We use this to improve our website and online services to match our website users’ preferences and likely interests;
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. In some cases, these third-party service providers have access to some of your private data in order to provide better services. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf for their own purposes, except to help us conduct and improve our business;
- Users can choose to have your computer warn you every time a cookie is being sent, or users can turn off cookies via your browser settings. If the user turns off cookies, some of our services may not function properly, as is the case with most websites, but you can still place orders via contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not
include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you,
as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information
when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or
others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided
to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses or purposes.
Do we display any private information anywhere on our website?
We do not post any of your private information on the public part of our website. Certain private information
disclosed by you is posted with any order you submit and is only visible to our select staff and writers. We
urge care in posting information on our website regarding information you do not intend to be shared with
anyone and the Company disclaims any and all liability for the interception, loss or theft of, or other
unauthorized access or harm to data you submit to or post on our website. By submitting data to or posting
information on our website, including in connection with any order, you specifically acknowledge and agree
that you understand the foregoing, and you fully assume the associated risks and hold the Company harmless
from any and all damages or injury for the interception, loss or theft of, or other unauthorized access or harm
to the data you submit or post.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not
collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all
directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
governed by the dispute resolution provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Service on our website,
including provisions for arbitration of any such disputes, and by the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of
Service which state that your use of our website is governed by the law of the State of Ohio, and that any
disputes regarding said use of our website and use of your personal information shall be determined in the
applicable forum in the State of Ohio under the relevant provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Service,
and that you consent to personal jurisdiction in Cleveland, Ohio, the venue of any such proceeding.
For EU residents (GDPR)
iHateThisClass LLC complies with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policy. If
you are visiting our website from a European Union nation, the following additional terms apply to you.
iHateThisClass is the Data Controller and responsible for the collection of personal information. To contact
the Data Controller, use the address provided in this policy.
ATTN: GDPR DATA CONTROLLER
6597 Indiana Ave
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
You can contact us to see if we have any personal information about you. You have the right to have your
data removed from our servers. To do so, please make a formal request using the contact information
provided and provide any information we may have so we can identify you. If we have any data, then we will
We use your personal data to provide our services and only collect the minimum required information to do
so. We also use your data to improve our services and make better business decisions to serve you better.
reminder emails to complete certain actions. We may share some anonymous data with some third-parties
to help us provide our services, but otherwise do not transfer it internationally. These third-parties only have
access to some data you provide so we can render our services. We do not disclose your personal order
related data to any third-parties.
We have many safeguards in place to protect your data, including SSL encryption and our internal customer
information privacy protection policies. We strive to make our platform as secure and safe for our users as
we are able to. For any other questions about this policy, please contact us.